The Happiness Chick presents: Coming Out of the Darkness
Check this blog out by Shann Vanderleek, powerful stuff. She quotes one of my favorite authors, Thich Nhat Hanh, who speaks about living our lives “Mindful” and “In the moment”… Enjoy!
Our wandering minds can visit darkness and light. Here are some examples:
– Thinking that something outside of ourselves will make us happy.
– Thinking we need to control or be responsible for the happiness of our family, clients, peers and friends.
– Letting our false insecurities keep us from our next daring adventure.
– Basking in the gratitude of what is.
– Caring for yourself and others evidenced with loving kindness.
– Having respect for yourself and all living things.
When you make the choice to live and love in awareness, your life will spring into full bloom bidding farewell to lost place in between Winter and Spring.
What will you do to improve the quality of your mind?