The Law of Attraction – Beyond The Secret
I began to write this morning about referrals and connections. The distinction between the two. As I went out to the internet to do some additional research, I stumbled upon a blog. Here is the link: http://livewithoutconflict.com/blog/feed/
The Law of Attraction part 2:
In this blog by Rob McPhillips, he speaks about how The Secret is a bit backwards in the process of Attracting and The Laws of Attraction. Rob goes on to explain that it is not WORLD that needs to be transformed, but US. Rob further talks about how the World is already prepared for our “bliss”; WE have to grow into our life.
Rob discusses how we often allow our emotions to “rule” our lives, holding us hostage in a life that is unsatisfying, keeping us from the magnificent life that is already created for us.
I believe Rob is RIGHT ON with this, although I want to caution against taking this “non-emotional” state to an extreme, as we NEED our emotions and feelings to help us be complete.
HERE IS THE TRUTH:
WE OFTEN FORGET THAT WE HAVE FREE WILL AND ARE MAKING UP THE RULES AS WE GO ALONG. TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE INTERESTING, WE TRY TO KEEP FROM BEING ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR CREATIONS BY JUDGING AND COMPARING OUR LIVES AND RULES FOR LIVING WITH OTHERS. YIKES!!! NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO THIS TYPE OF THINKING, NO MATTER HOW EVOLVED WE MAY THINK WE ARE…YIKES AGAIN!!
There is nothing wrong with feeling emotions, as that is also why we are here.
In order for us to TRULY grow into our bliss, we must live WITHOUT JUDGMENT, we must live without USING OTHERS TO MAKE OURSELVES FEEL GOOD. When we truly look at our frustrating situations in life, what they typically boil down to are THESE points:
1) This person or situation is operating off of a differant set of rules and values than I am, and I’ve made them wrong for it…I am better than them
2) It’s their fault this is happening to me, I’ve been victimized, betrayed, something has been taken from me, I am not worthy, I am lacking now…
3) I’m trying to force someone or myself into a place that is not in alignment…..They are wrong…I am not enough…
To lift our minds into a “helicopter view” of life, which is where our greatest clarity comes from <thank you Marion Franklin for such an awesome term>, I have found this requires the following:
1) Full accountability for everything in my life.
2) No one is to blame, no one is better, and no one is bad. Our rules of life are unique for each of us. It is necessary for balance for others to have differant rules. I will embrace and welcome clarity, regardless of the changes I must make in my immediate plans.
3) Happiness lives inside me and my own clarity around MY uniqueness and what I have to contribute.
4) There is NO competition in life, there is NO either or, there is ENOUGH FOR US ALL…NO ONE CAN TAKE ANYTHING FROM ME that is in alignment with my bliss.
5) I will embrace the unique gifts I was born with and stop using my mind time with worries of insufficiency.
HOW ready are you to step into YOUR bliss?
Until next time!
The Happiness Chick